MBBS In Armenia
Armenia officially the Republic of Armenia is the part of the Caucasus region and it is bordered by Turkey to the west, Georgia to the north, the Lachin Corridor under a Russian peacekeeping force, and the Azerbaijan exclave of Nakhchivan to the south. Armenia is fascinated by ancient cultural heritage. Armenia has many rivers and forests and varieties of flora and fauna.
Study MBBS in Armenia
We always count the medical profession as a most rewarding and respectable profession. For many medical aspirants from India, Armenia is the best place to do. They have a modern infrastructure, well-equipped laboratories, Low MBBS course fees, good clinical convenience, etc.
Why choose MBBS in Armenia?
- The student does not need to opt for any kind of entrance exam to get admission to a top medical university in Armenia.
- The classes are conducted in the English language.
- The laboratory system is well-equipped.
- They have modern infrastructure and good clinical exposure which attracts all the students towards Armenia.
- They offer various facilities to the students.
- This place is environmentally friendly.
- They help students to explore more.
- Approved by NMC and WHO.
- IELTS/TOEFL is not required for MBBS in Armenia.
- Education of excellent quality at an affordable fee.
MBBS eligibility for Indian students in Armenia
- The student must be of 17 years of age or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student must have cleared their 12th standard with an aggregate 50% in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student must have qualified NEET.
- Students don’t require to pass any entrance exam like TOEFL/IELTS.
How can you get admission to Armenia?
- Select the university you want to get admission to and fill the application form.
- Submit your academic documents and passport with the help of scanning them.
- Collect the admission letter from the university.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Armenia, then the immigration process will be there.
- Submit the enrollment fee.
- Receive the offer letter from the university.
- Apply for the student visa process.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Armenia
- Students need 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- 3 passport-size photographs.
- A valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Cover letter with SOP.
- Bank statement copy.
- Scanned copies of academic diplomas and certificates.
- Registration letter from the academic institution.
- Medical health certificate.
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- Vaccination statement.
The duration of the course is 6 years.
This course helps students to become successful medical graduates.
Food and accommodation
In Armenia, students get all kinds of food whether it's vegetarian or non-vegetarian. The hostels also serve Indian food in hostel mess and it's also available everywhere in Armenia.
They provide well-equipped rooms to the students with a study table, Wi-Fi connection, and laundry facilities. The universities provide kitchen who wants to cook their meal. Hostel provides all the necessary amenities to the students. The appealing thing is rooms are budget-friendly.
Scholarships are offered to Indian students.
- AEF Scholarship.
- Armenian American Medical Society
- Armenian International Women’s Association Scholarship
- Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global Undergraduate)
Steps to apply for an Armenia student’s visa
- Visa application form: Need to be filled with the applicant signature.
- A valid travel document- passport.
- Three passport-sized photographs.
- Admission letter.
- Cover letter with the mentioned purpose.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Academic certificates.
- Accommodation proof.
- Bank statement to show financial means.
- Medical health certificate.
Above mentioned documents are required to submit to Armenian Embassy/Consular Department.
Comparison between MBBS in Armenia¬ and MBBS in India
The Armenia admission procedure is easy to do. There is no entrance test. Education is in English medium which can be understood by everyone. This place is the safest in the world. Their university is MCI approved. Armenia provides good exposure for the students. They provide more facilities for the students to do practice. They provide a high quality of education at an affordable fee. Armenia has modern infrastructure and medical equipment which provide the best platforms to the medical students.