MBBS In Bangladesh
It is the home to one of the world’s largest river delta. It is a country in southern Asia. It is situated on the Bay of Bengal bordered by India. Bangladesh's old name was East Bengal. This country is mainly known for its vegetation atmosphere and many canals. The main rivers of Asia like the Ganges, Brahmaputra, and the Meghna, flow through Bangladesh and form the delta river.
Study MBBS in Bangladesh
Bangladesh is becoming a desirable destination for an MBBS degree because of its quality of education. Their syllabus and study pattern are the best of health education all over the world. Many international students like the services provided to medical students. The respectable thing is they provide goal-oriented learning.
Why choose MBBS in Bangladesh?
- They provide quality education at an affordable range of fees.
- Recognized by the WHO, NMC.
- They have accommodation at affordable rates.
- Eligible for major tests like the USMLE, PLAB, NEXT.
- Course is available in English medium.
- There is well-equipped infrastructure.
- Many universities have private hospitals where students can practice.
- IELTS or TOEFL are not required.
Eligibility for Indian students in Bangladesh
- Age must be above 18 years in the year of admission.
- The student must have scored 60% marks in their 12th standard in PCB.
- The student must have qualified NEET.
How can you get admission to Bangladesh?
- Select the university you want to get admission to and fill the application form.
- Upload your academic documents and passport with the help of scanning.
- Collect the admission confirmation letter from a university.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission, the immigration procedure will get initiated.
- Apply for a student visa.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Bangladesh
- Students need 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Identification document.
- School leaving certificate
- Letter of registration
- Cover letter with mention course details.
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- Scanned copy of passport.
- Medical health certificate.
- Vaccination statement.
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years.
Food and accommodation
The cost of living in Bangladesh is affordable. Students get a comfortable room with all the facilities. The food of Bangladesh is very similar to Indian food so Indian students can get the food of their taste very easily.
Scholarships are offered to Indian students.
- Orion Pharma Scholarship.
- Welcome Trust Doctoral Studentships.
Steps to apply for a Bangladesh student’s visa
- Fill the visa application form online.
- Documents required:
* Two passport-sized photos of the applicant.
* Valid Passport.
* Original letter of admission confirmation.
* Bank statement to show the evidence of funds.
* A medical certificate.
- Take the printed form and attach the documents and submit it to the nearest visa office.
- It can take up to 7 working days to obtain a student visa for Bangladesh.
Comparison between MBBS in Bangladesh and MBBS in India
- In Bangladesh, presently more than 700 Indian students are studying MBBS.
- The medical education fee is much affordable than in India.
- They provide education with modern technology.
- The graduates from there get many opportunities to be part of international seminars and conferences.
- Entrance test is not required.
- There are no hidden charges.
- There is no donation required for admission.
- Student gets chance to improve their skills by doing practical with equipments.
- The hospitals are well-resourced with technology.
- They have good accommodation, education, and infrastructure.