Canada is a North American country with 10 states and 3 territories covering an area of 9.98 million square kilometers. This makes it the 2nd largest country in the world. Ottawa is the capital city and Toronto, Montreal and Vancouver are the famous metropolitan cities.
Canada is the world’s 9th largest economy with a nominal GDP of approximately US$2.015 trillion. The currency of Canada is Canadian Dollar. Canada has a wide variety of climates due to its expanse land. The temperature of Canada ranges between 3° to 45° Celsius.
Canada being an American country has a very good reputation worldwide. MBBS in Canada is a good option for Indian students looking for an affordable course abroad. Although the course has a low cost the parameters to get admission in the colleges there are very high.
The advancements Canada has done in all the sectors like infrastructure, medicines, technology has also been a point of attraction for Indian students. Medical colleges in Canada also provide coaching for license examination after graduation.
The MBBS course is 3-4 years long in Canada. Students are offered 3-7 years of residency after graduation.
The top medical colleges of Canada provide hostel facilities to international students. This includes room, vegetarian mess, washrooms, gaming area, Wi-Fi connection, laundry, housekeeping services etc. the students can also opt for off campus accommodation.
Students from India or any other country give scholarships to eligible candidates.
There are few steps involved in acquiring a Canadian student’s visa:-
1. After your admission application is accepted by the college, collect the Letter of Invitation online because that is one of the compulsory documents required to apply for visa.
2. Gather all the other required documents like-
• Documents proving financial ability like bank statements.
• Passport sized photographs clicked recently
• A valid passport.
• Doctor’s certificate to prove your physical fitness.
• Documents showing the details of the trip and your accommodation there.
3. The next step is to submit the online application form. After submission you will get an application number which will be required at the interview.
4. Pay the fees and print out the receipt.
5. After you have paid the fees a confirmation email will be sent to you with the date and time of the interview.
6. After you have given the interview and submitted all the necessary documents, you will be issued the visa within 6 weeks.
Top Medical Universities CANADA
|University of Montreal
|University of Toronto
|University of Manitoba
|University of Victoria
|University of Alberta
|University of Western Ontario
|University of Waterloo
|University of Calgary
2024 © Copyright Akshay MBBS
Managed By Hypro Web