Egypt is an African country officially named as Arab Republic of Egypt. It is the 14th most populous country in the world with approximately 100 million inhabitants. Cairo the largest city of the country is also its capital. Egypt has a very rich and old culture with a lot of monuments. It is a developing country and has the 33rd largest economy in the world.
MBBS in Egypt is one of the popular options for students seeking an affordable Medical course abroad with expert education.
1. Checking that are you eligible to for admission in medical colleges in Egypt is the first step.
2. Appear and clear IELTS exam to prove your English proficiency.
3. Gather all the necessary documents.
4. After you have gathered all the required documents complete the online application form and submit it with all the attachments.
5. Pay the application fees online to complete the whole procedure.
6. After you get revert back from the college you applied to, attain a Letter of Invitation from it.
7. The last step is to apply for a student’s visa to study in Egypt.
The total duration of the MBBS course in Egypt is 5 years.
Some universities provide on campus accommodation to its students which include all the other facilities with an extra charge. However, if a student wishes to live outside the campus the cost of accommodation comparatively decreases.
The steps for acquiring Egypt student’s visa are as follows-
1. Gather all the necessary documents like-
• Letter of Invitation from the college you will be studying in.
• Valid passport.
• Passport sized photographs.
• Bank statements proving financial stability and affordability to study in the country.
• Papers mentioning all the details of loan (if any).
• Doctor’s certificate to prove physical fitness.
• Documents with details about the trip and accommodation.
2. Submit the online visa application form with all the required attachments.
3. Pay the online visa fees.
4. After you have finished the full procedure you will receive a confirmation email with the date and time of the interview for visa in it.
5. Appear and clear the interview.
6. After all your documents have been approved and the embassy is satisfied with the interview, you will be issued a student’s visa within 2 weeks.
TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN EGYPT
Ain Shams University
2023 © Copyright Akshay MBBS
Managed By Hypro Web