MBBS In Germany
Germany is a part of the European Union. The capital is Berlin. Germany ranks in the second most populated country in Europe. They have an interesting history by the old-fashioned and colorful architecture, castles, palaces, and monuments. The one-third portion of Germany is still covered in forests and woods. Germany comes in one of the peaceful countries in the world.
Study MBBS in Germany
It affords an excess of courses to introduce you according to your specialty. It gives a better exposure to students. They provide exhaustive material to pay special consideration to practical knowledge. It is famous all over the world for its free tuition fee. They deliver the best education, recent equipment, and an energetic atmosphere. Taking MBBS in Germany opens job prospects in not only the country but also in its EU sister countries.
Why choose MBBS in Germany?
- Germany gives better exposure to the students.
- They are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO), Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The admission process is hassle-free.
- It is an affiliate of the Bologna agreement. So that is added on the point that MBBS of Germany is valid in all the countries of the EU.
- They have innovative teaching concepts.
- Their education system underlines learning theory and practical features.
- Their study is cost-effective. Even some universities provide free education to international students.
- In Germany international students get almost 50% discount on public transport.
- The course is available in English and German.
- There is well-equipped infrastructure.
- They have modern technology for teaching and learning.
- IELTS or TOEFL are mandatory.
Eligibility for Indian students in Germany
- Age must be above 18 years in the year of admission.
- Valid passport.
- The student must have scored 60% marks in their 12th standard in PCB.
- The student must have qualified NEET.
How can you get admission to Germany?
- After passing 12th and NEET select the university you want to get admission to and fill the application form.
- Upload your academic documents and passport with the help of scanning.
- After registration, the university will shortlist the students.
- After getting shortlisted, pay your tuition fee.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission, the immigration procedure will get initiated.
- Receive the offer letter from the university.
- Apply for a student visa.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Germany
- Students need 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Identification document.
- School leaving certificate
- Letter of registration
- Cover letter with mention course details.
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- Medical health certificate.
- Some universities ask for the language scorecard so you should have that also.
- Vaccination statement.
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years.
Food and accommodation
Germany is not expensive to live in as compared to other EU countries. In accommodation, they provide sharing room and a single room. Students can go for the sharing room as it will be cheaper than a single or private room. They provide all the facilities to the students in their rooms. Halls of residence is the affordable option for accommodation in Germany. They provide veg and non-veg food. Their food taste is different from Indian as it's not spicy. You can get Indian food in restaurants.
Scholarships are offered to Indian students.
- The German Academic Exchange Service or DAAD
- Bachelor and Masters UDE International Scholarship
- Carl Duisberg Scholarship for Medical Students.
Steps to apply for a German student’s visa
- Fill the application form online and schedule an interview with the nearest German embassy.
- Documents required:
* Two passport-sized photos of the applicant.
*Original letter of admission confirmation.
*Bank statement to show the evidence of funds.
*A medical certificate.
- Give your visa interview to the nearest German Embassy.
- It can take 3-12 months to obtain a student visa for Germany.
Comparison between MBBS in Germany and MBBS in India
- In India, many students want to go for MBBS in Germany because it offers the low-cost education option for the student of medical education.
- It provides good exposure to Indian students.
- Some medical universities allocate free education to international students.
- In Germany, they provide each facility to students.
- The scope of medical education in Germany is wide as compared to India.
- Donation is not required.
TOP UNIVERSITIES IN GERMANY
- Ludwig-Maximilian-Universitat Munchen
- Georg-August-Universitat Gottingen
- Karlsruhe Institute of technology
- Humboldt-Universitat zu Berlin
- Universitat Heidelberg
- Eberhard Karis Universitat Tubingen
- Freie Universitaet Berlin
- Tech in the Universitat munchin
- RWTH Aachen university
- Albert Ludwing's Universitat Freiburg