MBBS In Poland
Poland is a democratic country. It is divided into 16 administrative provinces and has a largely temperate seasonal climate. It was the first country to stand up to Nazi Germany when Hitler invaded in 1939. Poland is always counted as a hard-working nation. Hospitality is a basic part of their culture. Warsaw is the capital city in Poland.
Study MBBS in Poland
The medical education of Poland is one of the best in the world. Their degree is globally recognized. Poland follows the same pattern of study just like any other city in Europe. It is considered one of the best places for MBBS education. This place has safe environment for everyone. Poland provides a lot of opportunities for jobs and careers.
Why choose MBBS in Poland?
- They have three major courses for medical education are Medicine, Dentistry, and Pharmacy.
- They provide the best facilities to the students.
- In the Poland universities, they have various department and faculties.
- Indian students can choose NMC recognized university in Poland.
- The students get an English environment for their study it also helps to get a job in other countries.
- They also provide group studies and demonstrations classes.
- It offers the best quality of education on the budget.
Eligibility for Indian students in Poland
- The student must be of 17 years of age or before 31st December of the year of admission.
- The student must have scored 70% marks in their 12th standard in physics, chemistry, and biology.
- The student must have qualified NEET.
- Students don’t require to pass any entrance exam like TOEFL/IELTS.
How can you get admission to Poland?
- Select the university you want to get admission to and fill the application form.
- Upload your academic documents and passport with the help of scanning.
- After registration, the university announces the result.
- After getting the result, pay your tuition fee.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission in Poland, then the immigration process will be there.
- Receive the offer letter from the university.
- Apply for a student visa.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Poland
- Students need 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Nationality proof in the form of Aadhar card, Pan card, or any other ID proof.
- School leaving certificate
- Medical health certificate.
- Vital documents to submit at the time of admission.
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- Vaccination statement.
The duration of the course is 6 years in various specialties.
Every university in Poland they have a mandatory internship of one year in the 6 years course.
Food and accommodation
Poland is a reasonably priced European country with a good stable economy. Students can find accommodation in a university residence or private rental apartments, which can be also shared. For food, you can choose some options to buy groceries at cheaper supermarkets. Some of the most common ones are Tesco, Auchan, Carrefour, and Leclerc. You can enjoy dinner in a budget-friendly restaurant for only 5 Euro.
Scholarships are offered to Indian students.
There are many scholarships in Poland universities. They are supported by the polish or the foreign partner's government.
- Erasmus Mundus SERP- Chem Masters Scholarship for EU and Non-EU students.
- ECDC Training Fellowship Programme (EPIET & EUPHEM) for the international students 2019.
Steps to apply for a Poland student’s visa
- For applying for the Visa, you must have an offer from a Polish university.
- Visit a Polish embassy or consulate in your home country to have your visa application processed.
- Take the appointment with the consulate you will perhaps need to register online through the polish consulate website.
- Attend the appointment and submit all your documents like an application form, identity documents, proof of your studies, health insurance documents, bank statements to show sufficient funds.
- Also, you have to submit a printed and signed application form and the visa fee. You will receive the decision within two to three weeks.
Comparison between MBBS in Poland¬ and MBBS in India
- Poland is the best destination for MBBS students, especially from India due to the excellent quality of medical education.
- It provides high quality of education at the low cost of the fee.
- Poland’s top medical colleges have ranked in the world.
- There you get admission to post-graduation medical level more easily than in India.
- Poland provides new and advance medical techniques.