MBBS In Romania
Romania is a country in southern Europe. Its national capital is Bucharest. The country is a member of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) and European Union (EU). It is the country of the world’s beautiful roads.
Study MBBS in Romania
Romania is a highly preferred country for MBBS. Medical aspirants from worldwide preferred Romania. Their literacy rate is 99%. Taking admission in Romania is very easy. You just need to have a minimum of 55% of the score in class 12th. Here they provide all the basic amenities to the students. The students get several choices for specialization.
Why choose MBBS in Romania?
- The admission process is very easy to follow.
- This is the country known for its world-class healthcare education for students.
- They have the quality of education at a minimal fee.
- The medium of study is English.
- Students get a chance to participate in various seminars and conferences.
- Their degree is accepted all over the world.
- The faculty is highly educated.
- They give special attention to practical knowledge.
- The students get a chance to practice in real during the internship.
- They are recognized by the World Health Organization (WHO) and Medical Council of India (MCI).
- IELTS or TOEFL are not required.
Eligibility for Indian students in Romania
- The student must be at least 17 years of age before the 31st of December of the respective year.
- The student must have scored 55% marks in their 12th standard in PCB. If the student belongs to OBC/SC/ST, then the student must have a minimum of 45% marks.
- The student must have English as a Subject in 12th standard.
- The student must have qualified NEET.
How can you get admission to Romania?
- Select the university you want to get admission to and fill the application form.
- Upload your academic documents and passport with the help of scanning.
- Collect the admission confirmation letter from a university and pay admission fee.
- After the confirmation of MBBS admission, the immigration procedure will get initiated.
- Apply for a student visa.
Required documents for MBBS admission in Romania
- Students need 10th and 12th mark sheets.
- A valid passport with 18 months of validity.
- Identification document.
- Admission letter from college.
- Birth certificate
- Migration certificate
- Student visa
- Scanned copies of NEET scorecard.
- Medical health report.
- Clearance certificate of police (PCC).
- Bank statement.
- Vaccination statement.
The duration of the MBBS course is 6 years.
Food and accommodation
In Romania, students get both single and shared rooms. The university also offers the facility of having separate rooms for boys and girls. All the rooms are well-equipped with all the amenities to stay comfortably. Students do not need to concern about Indian food as Indian food is also available in Romania.
Scholarships are offered to Indian students
- Romanian university affords the facility of scholarships for international students. They provide this facility through consensual co-operation agreements.
- It is given to the student based on performance in study.
- The student gets 50 USD per month as a scholarship also gets free education.
Steps to apply for a Romania student’s visa
*Two passport-sized photos of the applicant.
*Proof of depositing tuition fee.
*Bank statement to show the evidence of funds.
*A medical certificate.
*Passport with a minimum validity of 6 months.
- Visit the e-visa portal and fill the visa form online.
- Upload the scanned copy of the documents and apply.
- Book an appointment at the Embassy of Romania.
- Visit the consular section of the embassy with the documents and application.
- This application process may take 15 working days.
Comparison between MBBS in Romania and MBBS in India
- The low expenses of Romania make it accessible to all medical students of India.
- Their admission process is very easy.
- They do not ask for any donation.
- They provide a high quality of education with affordable fees.
- Indian students get the best medical infrastructure with the latest technology to do medical study there.
- Students get more chances to explore themselves in Romanian university.
- Romania provides a safe environment for all the students.
|TOP UNIVERSITIES NAME||USD||INR|
|University of Oradea||6000||456000|
|The University of Medicine and Pharmacy “IULIU HATIEGANU”, CLUJ-NAPOCA||6900||5,32,000|
|“Victor Babes” University of Medicine and Pharmacy, Timișoara||6900||5,24,400|
|University of Medicine and Pharmacy “Carol Davila”||5600||5,16,800|
|“Ovidius” University of Constanta||5600||4,25,600|