UK or United Kingdom is an island nation in northwestern Europe that comprises of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland. London is the capital city and is also an influential place for finance and culture. The population of the country is approx. 6.72 crores and the currency is Pound Sterling.
This nation is home to many renowned universities like University of Oxford, University College of London and University of Cambridge. The UK has the 5th largest economy by GDP and the 10th largest by purchasing power.
UK has made a lot of advancements in medical sciences so it is one of the nations that attract international students. MBBS course in UK is a good option for medical students who want a bright career ahead.
The quality of education provided by the medical universities in UK is better than most of the universities around the world. Most of the reputed Medical Specialists in different fields are affiliated from UK.
Like any other country UK also has a list of eligibility criteria for intake of international students:-
MBBS in UK is a 5-6 years duration program.
The colleges offer an accommodation on the campus which includes food and other facilities at an additional charge. However, students can also find a place of accommodation outside the campus which is cheaper.
There are many scholarship programs that can help a student to pursue medical studies in UK. All the scholarships funded by the Government or by Private institutions are always based on the merits of the student. Some of the scholarships given are-
There are few steps involved in acquiring a UK student’s visa:-
1. After your admission application is accepted by the college, collect the Letter of Invitation online because that is one of the compulsory documents required to apply for visa.
2. Gather all the other required documents like-
• Documents proving financial ability like bank statements.
• A valid passport.
• Passport sized photographs clicked recently
• Documents showing the details of the trip and your accommodation there.
• Doctor’s certificate to prove your physical fitness.
3. The next step is to submit the online application form. After submission you will get an application number which will be required at the interview.
4. Pay the fees and print out the receipt.
5. After you have paid the fees a confirmation email will be sent to you with the date and time of the interview.
6. After you have given the interview and submitted all the necessary documents, you will be issued the visa within 6 weeks.
TOP MBBS UNIVERSITIES IN UK
|University of Oxford||Oxford||15|
|University of Birmingham||Birmingham||168|
|University Of Leeds||Leeds||150|
|Newcastle University||Newcastle upon Tyne||178|
|Queen Mary University of London||Bethnal Green||224|
|University of Aberdeen||Aberdeen||39|
|University College London||Bloomsbury||44|
|Imperial College London||South Kensington||113|
|University of Edinburgh||Edinburgh||52|
|Kings College Of London||Strand||172|
|University of Glasgow||Glasgow||74|
|University of Manchester||Manchester||90|
|University of Cambridge||Cambridge||24|
|University of St. Andrews||St. Andrews||211|
2023 © Copyright Akshay MBBS
Managed By Hypro Web